Valve has just pushed out a new Steam Deck Client Beta update that focuses on making the on-screen keyboard more responsive, as well as a couple miscellaneous fixes for Steam Input and Remote Play:
- Improved the responsiveness of On-Screen Keyboard
- Fixed missing keystrokes when touch typing on the On-Screen Keyboard in desktop mode
- Fixed the in-game On-Screen Keyboard text entry dialog sometimes having buttons cut off
- Fixed issue where command settings would not save
- Fixed an issue where Mouse Edge Spin would be more sensitive on the left-side of the trackpad than the right
- Fixed crashing issue when streaming from one Steam Deck to another
You can view the changelog and discussion over on Steam.