A SteamOS Stable update was just pushed out by Valve, which I have to say, is a pretty fantastic one! While it doesn't add a ton, it does update the Mesa graphics driver to 23.1, which includes a bunch of performance fixes, including the graphical issues that are in Resident Evil 4's Chainsaw Demo:
- Fixed a focus issue with Forza Horizon 5
- Updated the graphics driver to Mesa 23.1, containing many functional and performance fixes:
- Fixed graphical corruption issues with Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
- Ray-Tracing is now available in DOOM Eternal
- Fixed graphical corruption in Resident Evil 4
This does mean our Resident Evil 4 Graphical Fix guide is now obsolete as you only have to update your system while on the stable branch to fix now!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back.