Over the last 2 days, Valve has pushed out some small updates for the Steam Deck Beta Client! These updates addressed bugs in Desktop mode, as well as adding the ability to filter the Achievements list and restoring the display of special offers to the home screen!
- Restored display of Special Offers in the What's New section of the home screen.
- Added ability to filter Achievements list
- Fixed Steam overlay background and notifications sometimes not displaying or displaying at the wrong location or size.
- Fixed context menus sometimes opening at the wrong size.
- Dynamically update the UI's scaling factor when the system scaling setting changes.
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back!