A new Steam Deck Beta Client update was released yesterday! This new update brings in some new improvements for achievements, like adding a "Show Spoiler" option for hidden achievements and a search field for the Global Achievements tab, as well as some Steam Input and Desktop Mode fixes.
Steam Deck Beta Client Update 5/23/23 Changelog:
- Restore time zone setting to General panel
- Added search field on the Global Achievements tab
- Added "Show Spoiler" option for hidden achievements on the Global Achievements tab
- The Achievement Panel's In-Progress tab is now hidden when not rendered within the in-game overlay
- Fixed soft-lock when shader processing has completed without the user pressing any buttons on the shader processing dialog
- Fixed incorrect UI state when a game is purchased while the user is in a timed trial
- Fixed file picker not opening when shown by Steam Library
- Now properly showing any pending wallet balance in the main window header
- Fixed file picker not opening when opened from the Store/Community tab.
- Reworked Achievements panel to decrease the amount of space the header was taking up, as well as overall padding
- Fixed navigation issues with the back button and closing the Achievements panel
- Added settings options to enable/disable toolbar button visibility and change their order
- Fix regression with DualSense controller gyro sensitivity
- Fix rotation settings when binding gyro to mouse output
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back.
Leave a Reply