Today we had 2 updates coming to the Steam Deck! The first was a Steam OS update, bringing everything over from the Preview build, including performance improvements for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Then, we had a small Beta Client update which brings over some fixes, as well as adds a tooltip to the “other” section in the storage settings on Desktop Mode to see what it contains.
- Updated graphics driver with a fix for a GPU crash in Splitgate
- Updated the graphics driver with performance improvements for STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor
- Fixed issue where the tabbed browser would load up web pages from a previous session when not pinned. These web pages should only be restored if the tabbed browser was pinned or when the tabbed browser is made visible.
- Added a tooltip to "Other" section in storage settings to explain what it contains
- Fixed occasional crash when toggling a game's favorite status through the play bar on the game details page.
- Fixed maximized windows intermittently being sized incorrectly
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back.