Valve pushed out a new beta client update yesterday! This one fixes a bunch of issues and adds the ability to apply text filtering preferences to guides, increased responsiveness of the "Joystick Deadzone" visualization, and set the "Gyro as Joystick" to optionally output to the Left Joystick:
- Fixed issue where a game's specific uninstall UI was not visible
- Uninstalling a game no longer displays a modal dialog
- Apply text filtering preferences in Guides in the Overlay
- Removed soundtracks from All Collections since it has its own tab
- Fixed an issue where two settings pages could be visible at once
- Fixed overflowing friends list when sharing a screenshot
- Fixed some styling issues in the Quick Access Menu > Friends List
- Display an error if the user is trying to log in anonymously in the client. This mode is only supported for steamcmd.
- Fixed "Manage Storage" button opening the storage settings page
- Fix soundtrack cover art not appearing in content management panel
- Fixed popup menus opening at the wrong DPI in multi-monitor mixed-DPI configurations.
- Increase responsiveness of the "Joystick Deadzone" visualization
- Gyro As Joystick can now optionally output to Left Joystick
- Fixed Gyro's Left/Right Stick Deflection Modifier not working
- Fixed Modeshift bindings not being removable when viewing the command on the input
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back!