A new update to Proton GE was pushed out today by GloriousEggroll. This update focuses mostly on updating wine, vdk3d, and dxvk, which brings in the Fall Guys EOS fix and the hotfixes Valve pushed out for The Last of Us. The Saints Row 2 fix was also removed, since it has depreciated, and a fix for Carnage Cross was added.
For those who don't know about Proton GE, how to get it, or how to update, check out our Proton GE guide! We go over all of this and explain why having GE is important.
- update wine bleeding edge: brings is fall guys eac fix from upstream
- update vkd3d-proton: brings in some fixes for the last of us, uncharted, and a few more
- update dxvk
- protonfixes: Remove deprecated Saints Row 2 fix (thanks Bitwolfies)
- protonfixes: add fix for Carnage cross (thanks ranplayer)
- protonfixes: correct Outlaws fix script (thanks Sterophonick)
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back!