Have you watched The Walking Dead and didn't like some of the choices they made? Well with The Walking Dead: Destinies, you can change fate entirely!
Announced today, GameMIll Entertainment and AMC are creating The Walking Dead: Destinies, a third-person action-adventure game where you will control the story. You will relive moments from Seasons 1-4 of the television series and make key decisions to influence what happens.
The Walking Dead: Destinies Features:
- Shatter Fate: Alter the story of AMC’s The Walking Dead by weaving your own path through the series’ events. Save the villain, kill the hero… and live with the consequences.
- Slash, Bash & Shoot the Undead: Slay hordes of walkers in third-person action with a variety of melee and ranged weapons, including bats, katanas, revolvers, shotguns, and crossbows.
- Build Your Dream Team: Assemble your roster from over twelve iconic characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead, including Rick, Shane, Michonne, Carol, Daryl, and more.
- Survive the Apocalypse: Manage limited resources, scavenge for weapons and ammo, and maximize your party’s abilities to stay alive.
- Experience the Tension: Defend your camp, rescue survivors, and fight through stealth and all-out combat. Get one last chance at survival in a “broken state” before the zombie threat overwhelms you.
The Walking Dead: Destinies will be coming out next year and will release on Steam for $50. The store page isn't up just yet, but pre-orders will go live ahead of the debut for The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon on September 15th. You can also check out the announcement trailer on YouTube for a bit more gameplay.
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out the rest of the content on SteamDeckHQ! We have a wide variety game reviews and news that are sure to help your gaming experience. Whether you're looking for news, tips and tutorials, game settings and reviews, or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, we've got your back!